Scroll To Top
- Y.S. Park combs are made with ultem resin, which is highly heat resistant and won’t melt in the high heat environments of today’s flat irons and blow dryers.
- This resin is also chemical resistant to accommodate the variety of chemical treatments offered in today’s salon.
- The trademarked design of each comb is 100% made in Japan from CNC tooled molds for precision, resulting in a seamless teeth to avoid hair damage.
- Y.S. Park combs are designed to be an extension of the fingers, which flex to allow adequate tension without yanking on the hair.
- The flocked texture and scalloped holes of each comb results in an organic feel, resulting in the tool becoming an extension to the hand.
- Each of the scalloped holes is spaced ¼ of an inch to also serve as a guide to the user and client when talking about section length. Avoid ambiguity and communicate better with your client!
- Click on the product maps below to find out what models and colors are available.